[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [OpenOakland Brigade] Forum: Technology Comes to Oakland

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:03:24 PDT 2013

// Matt

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "howard dyckoff" <howarddy at gmail.com>
To: <openoakland at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [OpenOakland Brigade] Forum: Technology Comes to Oakland
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2013 5:19 AM
FYI:

Hot Topics: Technology Comes to Oakland

As more technology companies move to Oakland, and as more companies build
products designed to improve public processes, what will the impact be on our city?

What would we like to see?

Join the discussion!

Monday, April 22, 6-7:30 p.m.

California Federation of Teachers office, 1330 Broadway, Suite 1601

Downtown Oakland

The League of Women Voters of Oakland sponsors monthly HOT TOPICS roundtable discussions
to inform members and the public and to seek ways we can come together to
address important issues facing our community.

For more information, go to the League website: http://www.lwvoakland.org