[sudo-discuss] TIL: Hacking Sexual Health

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Apr 4 15:29:10 PDT 2013

any excuse to finally build out a sex dungeon

Apr 4, 2013 03:26:16 PM, greggahorton at gmail.com wrote:
Maybe we can rent out one of the other rooms to be a "testing and research" area.

>On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>I've been wanting to do more "quantified sex" experiments, with heart rate monitors, skin flushing, eeg, etc.  This may be a good excuse to actually do some of that.

Tonight during the general meeting I proposed the Today I Learned event "Hacking Sexual Health". I'd like to open up the floor to multiple facilitators interested in this topic area to help me lead either one TIL workshop, or a series of workshops if there is sufficient excitement. Hacking Sexual Health is intended for sexual and asexual people alike.

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org