[sudo-discuss] Biofridge

Craig Rouskey craigrouskey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:41:35 PDT 2013

Hello all, last night at the general meeting Marc and I brought up the use of a small fridge at Sudo for use as a reagents storage fridge (bio fridge). 15 folks consented to the use of the fridge to store reagents associated with the propagation of Gonorrhea. THERE WILL BE NO GONORRHEA in the fridge, just the agar plates and broth we need to culture the organism at a later date in our community lab. I just wanted to see if there were any e-objections. If not, I will Devon and start storing reagents in the fridge.

Craig
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone