[sudo-discuss] TIL: Hacking Sexual Health

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:18:31 PDT 2013

Tonight during the general meeting I proposed the Today I Learned event
"Hacking Sexual Health". I'd like to open up the floor to multiple
facilitators interested in this topic area to help me lead either one TIL
workshop, or a series of workshops if there is sufficient excitement.
Hacking Sexual Health is intended for sexual and asexual people alike.

So what does it mean to hack sexual health? Ruminate on it. :]

My personal interest is hacking menstruation. I'd like to lead a workshop
for creating cloth pads out of recycled clothing. The workshop is intended
both for people who menstruate and for people who have friends who
menstruate (and want to make them lovely presents!). We will go over
different lady product options and have fun cost-comparisons for different
products and unproducts.

I will be reserving either April 27th or May 4th upon consulting my
secretary. :P

Please contact me if you are interested in developing your own workshop or
helping me to facilitate menstruation hacking!

ykciV

PS: Clothing hackers, you know who you are!