[sudo-discuss] This Sat 4/6 "Today I Learned": Audio Recording 101!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:41:41 PDT 2013

Please join us at 2PM this Saturday (*4/6*) for the "Today I Learned"
workshop "Audio Recording
101<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Today_I_Learned#Apr._6_Audio_Recording_101>
"

In this workshop, we'll go over the tools, terminology and applications
you'll need to get crackin' on a variety of audio endeavors.

Topics covered will include:
- Audio rudiments and terminology
- Analog v. digital
- Types of recordings (documentary, instrumental, electronic, MIDI)
- What you need to get yourself started on a project

Location: Sudo Room: 2141 Broadway, entrance on 22nd St., take the elevator
upstairs