[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room is Open + New Sudo Room Title: Keymaster

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Tue Apr 2 10:22:51 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Sudo Room is open. I'll be here until someone joins me to hold open the
fort. Also I'd like to propose (and immediately implement) the title of
"Keymaster":

*A "Keymaster" at Sudo Room is dedicated to the open and public access of
Sudo Room. A Keymaster will make it their mission to understand, maintain
and utilize the tools needed to open Sudo Room and keep it open for members
and soon to be members. A Keymaster will distribute access
in accordance with the values of Sudo Room.*

I would like to anoint my self a Keymaster. If you'd like to get in to the
space and you don't know how, come see me. or call/text me 831-332-2507 . I
am one human solution to the technical issue of access to Sudo Room.

PS. I tested RFID and Sudo Door wifi, both are working.

--Andrew

--
-------
Andrew Lowe