[sudo-discuss] ladies of sudo at a women in tech event for a cool danish company that's into communal DIY?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Apr 1 16:02:22 PDT 2013

Hey ladies,

Someone slap my wrist if this is too commercial-(i'm sure i'll get
spanked)-but I'd love to have any technical women who code and hack stuff
like Jordan or Vicki (google glasses) meister be my dates for a Women in
Tech event held by a Danish b2b company Tradeshift.

They're all into hackerspaces and communes. Their CEO was all over the
Danish BBS scene and is a hacker himself!

This is this Wednesday evening -- if you code and are into international
networks, it would be so interested.

My selfish motivation is that I'd just love to see more women who actually
code and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with embedded systems at
these internatinoal events, not just marketing babes who look sexy in
heels.

Best,

Romy