[sudo-announce] # sudo support

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:24:32 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Tensions have been running high for some at sudo room these days.

*EVERYONE* should celebrate the love and support that truly flows from and
through the sudo community. This spirit is real and deserves designation,
vindication.

In this regard, please hear these sentiments from a discussion at our
weekly meeting this evening:

   1. Let us be explicit: we have problems, including as of late the
   over-use and abuse of our space by merely a small number of opportunistic
   individuals, in spite and in the face of our community.
   2. Together, let us raise our standards of expectation for use of the
   sudo room space, for members and non-members alike! Let us make these
   standards clear and known!
   3. The time is nigh to organize and pack our things; we are moving, let
   us leave this place with grace and arrive refreshed, prepared.

// Matt