[sudo-announce] Oakland Wiki: Meetup Th. 2/27 & many events this spring!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:08:53 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

We've been working with the library to plan a bunch of events at different
branches this spring starting on March 22nd.

Additionally, our next regular bi-weekly meetup is tomorrow night at Sudo
Room <http://oaklandwiki.org/sudo_room> at 7PM.

More info on tomorrow's event and details for all the spring events can be
found at http://oaklandwiki.org/Oakland_Wiki_Events.

Best,
Marina

PS - If you're interested in having a LocalWiki but you don't live in
Oakland (or you know someone else who might want to start a LocalWiki in
their community), please let me know. LocalWiki is recruiting new
communities for our new platform and inviting people to participate now.