[sudo-announce] Sat. 10/5 at 2PM: Today I Learned: Follow the Money!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:11:34 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Join us tomorrow (10/5) at 2PM at Sudo Room for *Today I Learned: Follow
the Money*!

We'll be covering economics and the growth and control of money in today's
society. Topics covered will include the effect of taxation on economic
growth, the flow of money control via commercial banks, insurance
companies, and other financial intermediaries. Finally we will cover how
the flow of global money affects our federal, state and local economies.
More on the event.

*This workshop is part of the series “Today I Learned,” a series of free
workshops that take place every Saturday at 2PM at Sudo Room, a creative
community and hackerspace in downtown Oakland. Check out the full schedule
at http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned and please forward widely.*