[sudo-announce] sudoShroom

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:52:47 PST 2013

Sounds fun!

May want to reach out to Phil Ross <http://philross.org/> in SF at some
point, to have him give a talk or workshop about his work with fungal art.

There's also various fungi available online from
Carolina<http://www.carolina.com/living-organisms/fungi/10567.ct?mCat=10476>,
including some bioluminescent
fungi<http://www.carolina.com/fungi/bioluminescent-fungus-kit/155798.pr?catId=10567>.

Patrik