[Mesh] Wi-Fi gear

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Dec 3 16:23:45 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM, mark burdett <mfburdett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I have the following gear available for donation to worthwhile causes,
> like community mesh networks :)   Please let me know if any of it'd be
> useful.

Nice. The minimum specs we're currently looking at for with the mesh are:

  * 32 mb ram (OpenWRT attitude adjustment doesn't work well with 16 mb ram)
  * 8 mb of flash (not yet decided, 4 mb flash may be ok)
  * Atheros chipset (maybe others are OK as well. maybe Adrian can chime in
on this?)

Other routers may still be useful for teaching workshops and such. As long
as they're fully OpenWRT compatible.