[sudo-discuss] [omni-finance] Fwd: Invoice from Omni Oakland

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:07:21 PDT 2015

Got it. Thanks so much for clarifying, Jenny. I'm not sure how I missed
this! Please disregard the email I sent previously regarding April's rent.

Thanks also for the heads-up regarding Sudo's finances. Sudo-ers, please
keep the finances working group updated so we can plan ahead if you're
unable to pay rent + expenses in September.

Love you all,
Sarah