[Mesh] FCC Talk on Tidepools in Red Hook

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:11:56 PST 2013

Hi friends,

As you probably know by now, I'm currently working with the Open Technology
Institute to design use cases and user stories around
Tidepools<http://tidepools.co>,
a mobile mapping platform for community mesh networks. Below is a talk
recently delivered at an FCC conference on network resilience by Georgia
Bullen, my primary mentor in the project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rwfpihsjUY&feature=youtu.be

...which also exemplifies the social process by which mesh networks can be
effectively implemented. To see where I'm at in this research, feel free to
stop by this wiki <http://wiki.tidepools.co>.

Looking forward to meeting with y'all again on Thursday!
Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org